2017 Military Pay Charts
|Breaking: The White House and Senate have proposed a 2.1 percent pay raise for 2018, while the House has proposed a 2.4 percent pay raise. See our Proposed Pay Raise page for details.|
The tables below reflects the monthly base pay for all military members while the calculator can compute your personalized base pay plus allowances and special pays.
For your personalized pay and allowance computation check out our Military Pay Calculator which has been updated to include the proposed 2.1% pay raise.
Prior Pay Charts:
Factors That Affect Military Pay
- The annual pay raise
- Longevity raises virtually every 2 years (based on the number of years in service)
- Number of Drill Periods (Guard and Reserve Only)
- Basic Allowance for Housing Increases: BAH (based on location).
- Basic Allowance for Subsistence Increases: BAS
- Cost of Living Allowance Increases: COLA (based on location).
- Special Pay(s) (based on occupations: Language Skills, Combat, Flight, Hazardous Duty).
|Pay Charts Military Pay Military Pay Calculator Military Benefits|